I tried posting the winners yesterday, but unfortunately I was having some technical difficulties. So before I announce the winners I would just like to thank everyone who participated. This is the first giveaway of any kind I have done on my blog and the results were wonderful. I am currently in talks with some other brands and companies and there will be many more giveaways to come on A Hit of Sarah so I am super excited about that! As well, I have decided to share the tips with everyone instead of just the winners. So if you aren't one of the five winners you'll unfortunately have to wait on line, but you'll still come in knowing exactly what Miss Campbell is looking for. You all have a fair chance and I am excited to see how this all turns out!
So without further ado here are the winners of the passes to cut the open call line:
- Stephanie Mangual
- Radna Tsagadinova
- Olivia George
- Krystan DuBois Mompere
- Sana Idnani
Naomi's Tips to Prepare for “The Face” Casting Call:
- Practice your walk ahead of time so that you are confident.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the casting so that you look well rested and refreshed and have plenty of energy for the interview.
- Come to the casting with an upbeat, positive attitude. Be prepared to speak with representatives from “The Face” and show them that you’re personable, professional, confident, hardworking and excited about the opportunity. Your attitude is as important as your look!
- It goes without saying that you should come to the casting looking your best! Choose an outfit that’s simple and professional, but also highlights your best assets. And aim to look as natural as possible – keep makeup to a minimum, style your hair in a natural, relaxed way, and make sure your nails are clean and polished.
- During the casting, make sure you maintain good posture and look engaged.
Here is information on casting the call locations you can also apply online at TheFaceCasting.com
The Face NY Casting Call
When: July 21, 10 am – 4 pm
Address: 135 W 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
The Face LA Casting Call
When: July 28th, 10 am – 4 pm
Where: W Hollywood
Address: 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Feel free to contact me with your questions and comments. As well, I would love to hear about your experiences at the open call. Again, good luck to everyone!